Wednesday, November 14

I Miss You, Friends~

 I cant blame you for being who you are, I can only blame myself for thinking you were different.
I wanted everything to stay the same. But feelings fade and people change.
It’s hard to lose even a single friend of yours. For each of them have imparted a part of them to you and You have become happy with them. There will be conflicts, misunderstandings and hurtful conversations. But the most painful part is for them thinking you don’t care for them anymore, wherein in opposite, you do. You can’t just show (Haboc,2011).
Never take friends for granted. Because up to the last moments of life, what hurts us are not the words of enemies but the silence of friends. 
 “Each day we grow farther apart and I’m sad. We used to be best friendsThe best I ever had. At some point things changed. And our lives split apart. I miss you so much
in my life – In my heart. Sometimes things must happen. And friends drift away. I wish it weren’t us…I wish not this way.” 


..Try to SPREAD the love.. ^_^

No comments:

My Blog's Birthday

Daisypath Anniversary tickers