Friday, November 8

#IAmMuslimah ?

When you are thinking that you are down, think Allah swt beside you, never leaves you, always comforts and consoles you. When you are crying, think that a little of tears is valuable and priceless. Ignored all the bad talks, if you want to change, change for HIM. Indeed HE is the best planner

MUSLIMAH~
I want to be like flowers that spread the fragrance
even for those who crushed them
I want to be like sun that shine persistently
and whoever stare at the treasure illumination
will bow down
I want to be like plants that always granted us
fruits even always being throw out the stones
how come ? how do I will being as honour
as Saidatina Khadijah?
How can I own the pure and innocent heart
as the last prophet (nabi Muhammad s.a.w)?
what shall I do to forbear in this life and be strong
as Nabi Ayub as ?
dear Allah, please grants the strength and godly
in finding the ultimate goal in this world life
do show the true ways and permanent my faith
in facing all problems and fibrous
do rewards me guidance and nur when i am either
miserably falling or success in this temporary life
i am just an ordinary and humble girl who live in
modernization world who prefer to be as honor as
Khadijah, as gorgeous as Zulaikha,
 as persevere as Fatimah in endure the obstacles in life or as righteous as Aisyah.
INSYAALLAH . MAY ALLAH EASE THE PATH I CHOOSE TO BE.
MAY THE BARRIERS BURN UP THE DESIRE TO BE A GOOD MUSLIMAH.
Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه) narrated that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said,
“Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your heart and deeds.”
— Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Number 6221
***
# This article contributed by DAHLIA IMANI (UIAM) / Blog in blog akuislam.com . May Allah Bless. Jazakallah khairan Kathira :)

..Try to SPREAD the love.. ^_^

No comments:

My Blog's Birthday

Daisypath Anniversary tickers